Ep3 - Crystal Mazur (she/her/mx) hosts a discussion on Freelance Writer Pay and Negotiating pay with guests Anthony Pryor (he/him), Kennedy (they/them) and Tyler Omichinski (he/they). They discuss some of the areas of contracts you need to watch out for, some red flags in wording and enforcement of contracts, and even some positive things put into contracts that we enjoyed.
NOTE: The individuals on this podcast are NOT lawyers. They are not giving legal advice. They are only talking about their personal experiences and how the enforcement of contracts affected them. If you need legal advice, please seek out a lawyer in your area who can help you further.
If you haven't listened to our previous episodes please do so!
Please use the hashtag #TTRPGFM on social media when sharing
You can find the link to our show notes HERE
Find more information at choice.crd.co and consider donating to abortion funds. Look to abortion fund leaders for guidance and please speak up, take care, and spread the word.
- shoutyourabortion.com - a campaign to normalize abortion
- https://www.bustle.com/politics/abortion-funds-states-trigger-bans-donate - a list of abortion funds in states where it is no longer protected
- https://secure.actblue.com/donate/supportabortionfunds - where you can donate money to be split between 80+ abortion funds
- JKMyth on Twitter
- @tyler_roi on twitter
- TableQuests every Tuesday on Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/tablequests
- Really, almost any basic book on negotiation and contract negotiation (BATNA, WATNA, etc)
- Facebook groups like RPG Brain Trust
- DriveThruRPG Discord